The Outdoor MotionViewer® is a battery-powered PIR motion sensor with an integrated video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and transmit the video to the control panel. The panel then transmits the video alarm signal to the central station for immediate review and dispatch to law enforcement for priority response to a crime-in-progress.
- Infrared illumination up to 30 feet from device.
- IP 65 Weatherproof rated.
- Temperature rated to -20° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Operates for years on one set of AA batteries
- RF range between panel and device: 500ft; up to 1000ft for line-of-sight contexts (zero obstruction)
- 1/4 inch x 20 mounting thread
New and Improved Features
- Multiple Fresnel lens options
- Enhanced night vision
- Accelerometer tamper
- Input/output (3/1) terminals for integrating 3rd party devices
- VGA day/night video camera
- Doubled wireless transmission speed
- Easy battery change